Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) is pleased to announce it now offers DPlot, the leading graphing and data visualization software tool for scientists, engineers, researchers, or anyone else who is interested in plotting complex data.
DPlot displays and manipulates two- and three-dimensional data from a variety of sources in many different formats. While geared towards scientists, engineers, and other technical fields, DPlot’s straightforward interface will appeal to anybody interested in creating X-Y plots or contour plots of 3D data.
With DPlot, ARA provides even more comprehensive graphic and data visualization services to our customers. Other key features of DPlot include:
- Generate curves from equations with support for conditional formulas or from one or more existing curves
- Support for a background image for your 2D plots
- Bar charts
- Box-and-whisker plots and dot graphs for one or more groups of 1D data
- Multiple independent or dependent scales
- Bubble plots
- Vector plots
- Fill between 2 curves, fill the area formed by closing a curve, or fill from a curve to a specified Y value. Choose from seven pre-defined fill patterns or create a custom pattern
- 3D scatter plots, with up to 100 data sets and colors based on Z value or data set
- And much more
Visit https://www.ara.com/dplot/ to learn more and purchase DPlot today.