Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Critical and complex decisions in high risk, high value situations are often not amenable to off-the-shelf AI/ML techniques. ARA’s multi-disciplinary teams are developing innovative solutions that address these hard problems.
- ARA uses image processing, computer vision and machine learning algorithms to fuse and process data to extract features and geometric details.
- Our experts have invented new machine learning approaches to address challenges with labeled data.
Advanced Abductive Reasoning
- ARA has developed algorithms that reason over limited observations and make inferences about the underlying physical, behavioral, and process-oriented models.
- Our abductive reasoning solutions include uncertainty quantification (UQ), and uniquely address scored structured interpretations.
Complex Multi-Objective Optimization
- ARA has developed optimization algorithms to address multi-agent scenarios, multiple concurrent objectives, uncertain environments, and temporal change.