A.T.-BLAST calculates blast loading parameters from an open-air hemispherical explosion based on distance from the device. The program allows the user to enter the weight of the explosive charge, a reflection angle, minimum and maximum ranges to the charge, and a calculation interval. From this information, A.T.-BLAST calculates Shock Front Velocity (V), Time of Arrival (TOA), Pressure (P), Impulse (I), and equivalent linear load duration (td). The results are displayed on screen in both tabular and graphical formats.
Specific features of A.T.-Blast include the ability to:
- Quickly calculate major blast loading parameters
- Generate table of blast load versus range
- Copy the resulting tables and graphs to the clipboard
- Print the resulting tables and graphs
- Generate graphs of pressure and impulse versus range
- Export the resulting graphs to DPLOT
The A.T.-BLAST software will run on most standard “off the shelf” Windows computer and must have Microsoft Word installed. The software is compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10. The A.T.-BLAST software must be installed using administrative privileges. The software cannot run on a server.
The A.T.-BLAST software must be installed on a virtual windows environment for Apple computers.