High Temperature Measurements and Material Property Testing
ARA’s high temperature measurement services offer the ability to extract material properties such as permittivity and permeability as a function of frequency and temperature. Current capabilities include testing in the 5 to 30 GHz range using transmission and reflection at elevated temperatures up to 4000˚F.
- Transmission and reflection testing in the 5 to 30 GHz range up to 4000˚F
- Material property extraction (e.g., permittivity, permeability, sheet impedance) as a function of frequency and temperature
- High temperature failure point identification
- Advanced sample holder designs and robust material inversion algorithms
- Customer partnerships to optimize the R&D and fabrication process for high temperature materials