Direct Illumination Chamber for RF Measurement
ARA’s Direct Illumination Chamber is a generalized RF measurement facility currently used for radome acceptance testing. Generally used from 2 to 18 GHz, ARA regularly uses this chamber to perform transmission testing for both small and large quantity radome production. The multi-axis positioning system provides a suitable platform to verify radome performance in-situ.
- Generalized RF measurement facility
- Frequency coverage of 2 to 18 GHz
- Multi-axis positioning system
- Provides a valuable platform to verify in-situ radome performance, for example
- Specialized test fixture fabrication