Sentinel© Integrated Base Defense Security System
Sentinel© Integrated Base Defense Security System (IBDSS) is ARA's highly scalable integrated system for protection of large areas.
Sentinel© provides all-weather, day/night large area intrusion detection and immediate visual assessment, integrating ARA-recommended or user specified intrusion detections systems such as:
- Ground based radars including FLIR R1, R2, R3 and SRC SR-HawkR
- Mobile, deployable detection capability such as RAPID™
- Buried leaky coaxial system such as OmniTrax
- Fiber Optic Intrusion Detection System (FOIDS)
- Video motion detection
- Balanced magnetic switches
- Volumetric sensors/motion detectors
- Existing legacy systems
- Sentinel© IBDSS integrates the detection and assessment capabilities to provide a real time, complete operational picture for the response force coordinators, additional/high level command centers, and response vehicles. Our system allows resource owners the ability to detect, distinguish, communicate, and direct personnel to counter threats to resources while meeting information assurance requirements.
ARA's large area protection services include Risk Analysis, Conceptual Security System Designs, Final Designs, Security System Installation & Integration and Contractor Logistics Maintenance to ensure installed systems remain mission ready.