WINdow Glazing Analysis Response and Design (WINGARD) provides a simple but accurate analytical model of window response to the effects of an explosion. The program accepts user input of window system properties and explosion characteristics to calculate the performance of the window system when subjected to the defined blast loads. Two versions of WINGARD are available for punched window analysis: WINGARD LE and WINGARD PE.
WINGARD LE is ideal for architects, planners and security personnel who need a quick, preliminary solution for common glazing systems loaded with basic blast loads. WINGARD LE's input and output is limited to the minimum required to analyze a typical single-pane or insulated glazing unit (IGU) punched window with laminated glass or a security window film.
Specific features of WINGARD LE include the ability to:
- Quickly model a variety of glazing systems and predict glass fragment hazard
- Calculate and display time-history plots of loading, displacement, velocity, acceleration, and reactions
- Quickly switch between English and Metric units
- Interact with graphs (zoom, scale)
- Copy and/or print all output
- Save graphs in DPLOT
- Create a report
Results match WINGARD PE for windows that can be modeled in WINGARD LE.
- Licenses are issued to one individual person, not organization.
- Licenses allow for software to be installed on one primary computer (e.g., desktop).
- 2nd License for second computer (e.g., laptop) belonging to the same user may be purchased for an additional $50 (excluding A.T.‐BLAST).
- License will expire after one year after activation of the software and will be available for annual renewal, excluding A.T.-BLAST.
A.T.‐BLAST is a one‐time only purchase for two installs. Future re‐installations will require a
new license file. A new license file can be obtained for a $50 fee.
Annual license includes installation support and program maintenance only.
Annual support includes program operation support only, not design and analysis guidance.