A.T.-BLAST calculates blast loading parameters from an open-air hemispherical explosion based on distance from the device. The program allows the user to enter the weight of the explosive charge, a reflection angle, minimum and maximum ranges to the charge, and a calculation interval. From this information, A.T.-BLAST calculates Shock Front Velocity (V), Time of Arrival (TOA), Pressure (P), Impulse (I), and equivalent linear load duration (td). The results are displayed on screen in both tabular and graphical formats.
Specific features of A.T.-Blast include the ability to:
- Quickly calculate major blast loading parameters
- Generate table of blast load versus range
- Copy the resulting tables and graphs to the clipboard
- Print the resulting tables and graphs
- Generate graphs of pressure and impulse versus range
- Export the resulting graphs to DPLOT
- Licenses are issued to one individual person, not organization.
- Licenses allow for software to be installed on one primary computer (e.g., desktop).
- 2nd License for second computer (e.g., laptop) belonging to the same user may be purchased for an additional $50 (excluding A.T.‐BLAST).
- License will expire after one year after activation of the software and will be available for annual renewal, excluding A.T.-BLAST.
A.T.‐BLAST is a one‐time only purchase for two installs. Future re‐installations will require a new license file. A new license file can be obtained for a $50 fee.
Annual license includes installation support and program maintenance only.
Annual support includes program operation support only, not design and analysis guidance.