SeaPort-e is the Navy electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The authorized users compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members.
- The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP)
- Office of Naval Research
- United States Marine Corp
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
NSWC, Dahlgren Div.
17320 Dahlgren Road
Dahlgren, VA 22448-5100
(Note: each activity issues their own RFPs)
ARA SeaPort-e Contract Specific Information:
- Contract Number: N00178-05-D-4185
- POP: 5/31/05 – 4/4/15 (including award term options)
- Program Ceiling: $57B (including award term options)
- Contract Statement of Work
- Task Orders Issued:
- N00178-05-D-4185, FC01: Technical Assistance
(POP: 5/24/07 - 12/31/13)
- N00178–05-D-HR01, HR01: Technical Support
(POP: 11/08/05 – 11/07/07)
- Areas of Expertise Covered: Engineering, Technical and Programmatic Support Services
- Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF
- Gryphon Technologies
- Triton Services
- Booz Allen Hamilton Engineering Services
- Vadum, Inc.
- Fifth Gait Technologies
- Science Applications International Corp.
Customer POCs for Past Performance:
Quality Assurance Program:
- ARA requires peer review of all projects at the 35% and 65% physical completion points
- A copy of the plan may be requested from the SeaPort-e POCs listed above.