SeaPort-e is the Navy electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The authorized users compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members.
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command (MSC)
- Strategic Systems Programs (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- United States Marine Corp
NSWC, Dahlgren Division
17632 Dahlgren Road, Suite 157
Dahlgren, VA 22448-5110
ARA SeaPort-e Contract Specific Information:
- Contract Number: N00178-14-D-7618
- POP: 11/19/2013 – 04/04/2019 (including award term options)
- Program Ceiling: $7.92B (including award term options)
- Contract Statement of Work
- Task Orders Issued:
- N00178-14-D-7618-0001: Engineering, Technical, & Programmatic Support
(POP: 11/19/2013 – 04/04/2014)
- N00178-14-D-7618-FC01: Engineering, Technical & Data Management Support Services to Provide Natural, Nuclear & RF Radiation Survivability Technical Support & Nuclear Survivability Studies
(POP: 09/29/2014 - 09/28/2015)
- Bennett Aerospace, Inc.
- Fifth Gait Technologies
- Lampl Herbert Consultants
- Risk Mitigation Government Services, Inc.
- Triton Services, Incorporated
- Vadum, Inc.
Customer POCs for Past Performance:
Quality Assurance Program:
- ARA requires peer review of all projects at the 35% and 65% physical completion points
- A copy of the plan may be requested from the SeaPort-e POCs listed above.